愚愚币: 2980 YYB
在线充值
贡献值: 0 点
在线时间: 406(小时)
注册时间: 2012-02-01
最后登录: 2017-03-01
楼主  发表于: 2012-11-17 00:45

love

Once upon a time a teacher and his student lay down under the big tree near the big grass area. Then suddenly the student asked the teacher.
  "Teacher, Im confused, how do we find our soul mate? Can you please help me?"
  Silent for a few seconds, the teacher then answered, "Well, its a pretty hard and an easy question."
  The teacher continued, "Look that way, there is a lot of grass, why dont you walk there? Please dont walk backwards, just walk straight ahead. On your way, try to find a blade of beautiful grass and pick it up and then give it to me. But just one."
  The student said, "Well, OK then... wait for me..." and walked straight ahead to the grassy field.
  A few minutes later the student came back.
  The teacher asked, "Well, I dont see a beautiful blade of grass in your hand."
  The student said, "On my journey, I found quite a few beautiful blade of grass, but I thought that I would find a better one, so I didnt pick it. But I didnt realize that I was at the end of the field, and I hadnt picked any because you told me not to go back, so I didnt go back."
  The teacher said, "Thats what will happen in real life."
  What is the message of this story?
  In the story, grass is the people around you, the beautiful blade of grass is the people that attract you and the grassy field is time.
  In looking for your soul mate, please dont always compare and hope that there will be a better one. By doing that, youll waste your lifetime, cause remember "Time Never Goes Back".
本帖最近评分记录:
  • 愚愚币:+3(翔孜)
  • 分享:

愚愚学园属于纯学术、非经营性专业网站,无任何商业性质,大家出于学习和科研目的进行交流讨论。

如有涉侵犯著作权人的版权等信息,请及时来信告知,我们将立刻从网站上删除,并向所有持版权者致最深歉意,谢谢。