愚愚币: 128783 YYB
在线充值
贡献值: 0 点
在线时间: 6104(小时)
注册时间: 2008-04-13
最后登录: 2023-05-25
楼主  发表于: 2012-07-18 08:23

Every Woman is Beautiful.

A little boy asked god,god,why do woman cry so easily? god said when I made woman ,she had to be special. I made her shoulder strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet, gentle enough to give comfort. I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when anyone else gives up and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any in all circumstances .Even when her child has hurt her very badly, I gave her strenghth to carry her huand through his faults and fashioned her from her rip to protect his heart. I gave her wisdom to know that a good huand never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strength and her resolve to stand beside him unforcingly. And finally I gave her a tear to shade.This is hers, exclusively to use whenever it is needed. You see the beauty of woman is not in the clothes she wears,the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of the woman must be seen in her eyes. Because that is the doorway to her heart,the place where love resides. Every woman is beautiful.
认真做学术
分享:

愚愚学园属于纯学术、非经营性专业网站,无任何商业性质,大家出于学习和科研目的进行交流讨论。

如有涉侵犯著作权人的版权等信息,请及时来信告知,我们将立刻从网站上删除,并向所有持版权者致最深歉意,谢谢。