愚愚币: 128783 YYB
在线充值
贡献值: 0 点
在线时间: 6104(小时)
注册时间: 2008-04-13
最后登录: 2023-05-25
楼主  发表于: 2012-07-08 16:53

Dream, your inner passions

Hi, welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I'm Faith. It's December, so the most of the year is now behind us. But there's a new year coming up, which will give us time to live, to love, to give, and to make our dreams come true.
What kinds of dreams will you turn to reality in your life?
Everyone - every person in this world has a Dream: a passion, a vision in their life that pulls them and urges them to move forward in life. You, my friend have this vision within you, it "whispers" to you occasionally, but in some cases it cries out. It cries out to be listened to and acted upon because this vision comes from your soul.
Within this "Inner Vision" there lies the magic of living your life with passionfulfillment and purpose. This means being true to who you really are - and living your life on purpose with all the passion and energy you are capable of living.
When you live from your inner passions - you'll never have to seek approval from others - you'll "chart your own course" and be the master of your own destiny. More importantly, you'll feel whole, connected and inspired.
You're listening to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I'm Faith. Find your inner fire, your sense of purpose; this fire will help you harness strengths you're not even aware you have. Be connected with your inner passions - your Life's Dreams, and live that passion daily.
本帖最近评分记录:
  • 愚愚币:+3(hkmind) 谢谢分享
  • 认真做学术
    分享:

愚愚学园属于纯学术、非经营性专业网站,无任何商业性质,大家出于学习和科研目的进行交流讨论。

如有涉侵犯著作权人的版权等信息,请及时来信告知,我们将立刻从网站上删除,并向所有持版权者致最深歉意,谢谢。