愚愚币: 128783 YYB
在线充值
贡献值: 0 点
在线时间: 6104(小时)
注册时间: 2008-04-13
最后登录: 2023-05-25
楼主  发表于: 2012-07-07 13:19

I Learn To Be Strong

This poem is about someone whom I deeply cared about. The feelings were never returned, but I learned that with or without his love, I could make it and always remain strong and happy.

Words of wisdom come to my ears, Telling me what I know in my heart, but never wanted to hear.

With the truth finally said and out in the open for me to plainly see, I wonder why I can love so deeply but never had that love returned back to me. 

I confessed the feelings that I held inside for so long, But with his soft- hearted rejection, I realize I have to be strong. 

With tears that want to flow from my eyes, I feel that my heart, along with my composure, slowly dies.

While this dramatic side is showing through with my ability to question and reason, I think I may have found something in me that I can believe in. 

Love hurts . . . That's what they all say, But I will love again when all this pain and sorrow goes away.

So I sit and think of all the things this situation has cost, And I realize that nothing very important has been lost. 

Instead, a learning experience has come from all this. I've learned that hardly anything is more important than my happiness.
You're listening to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I'm Faith. No matter who you are, where you are, at the end of today's program, I wish every one of us is learning to be stronger.
本帖最近评分记录:
  • 愚愚币:+3(hkmind) 谢谢分享
  • 认真做学术
    分享:

愚愚学园属于纯学术、非经营性专业网站,无任何商业性质,大家出于学习和科研目的进行交流讨论。

如有涉侵犯著作权人的版权等信息,请及时来信告知,我们将立刻从网站上删除,并向所有持版权者致最深歉意,谢谢。