愚愚币: 128783 YYB
在线充值
贡献值: 0 点
在线时间: 6104(小时)
注册时间: 2008-04-13
最后登录: 2023-05-25
楼主  发表于: 2012-06-03 07:19

I will laugh at the world.

No living creature can laugh except man. Trees may bleed when they are wounded, and beasts in the field will cry in pain and hunger, yet only I have the gift of laughter and it is mine to use whenever I choose. Henceforth I will cultivate the habit of laughter. I will ile and my digestion will improve; I will chuckle and my burdens will be lightened; I will laugh and my life will be lengthened for this is the great secret of long life and now it is mine.
  I will paint this day with laughter; I will frame this night in song. Never will I labor to be happy; rather will I remain too busy to be sad. I will enjoy today's happiness today. It is not grain to be stored in a box. It is not wine to be saved in a jar. It cannot be saved for the morrow. It must be sown and reaped on the same day and this I will do, henceforth.
  And with my laughter all things will be reduced to their proper size. I will laugh at my failures and they will vanish in clouds of new dreams; I will laugh at my successes and they will shrink to their true value. I will laugh at evil and it will die untasted; I will laugh at goodness and it will thrive and abound. Each day will be triumphant only when my iles bring forth iles from others and this l do in selfishness, for those on whom l flown are those who purchase not my goods.
本帖最近评分记录:
  • 愚愚币:+3(hkmind) thanks for sharing.
  • 认真做学术
    Be nice to others
    级别: 荣誉元老
    状态: 未签到 - [759天/759次]
    UID: 89642
    精华: 0
    发帖: 1368
    威望: 147 点
    积分转换
    愚愚币: 20086 YYB
    在线充值
    贡献值: 0 点
    在线时间: 1003(小时)
    注册时间: 2010-04-09
    最后登录: 2017-12-04
    1楼  发表于: 2012-06-04 08:36

No living creature can laugh except man.???

I seriously doubt !
    分享:

愚愚学园属于纯学术、非经营性专业网站,无任何商业性质,大家出于学习和科研目的进行交流讨论。

如有涉侵犯著作权人的版权等信息,请及时来信告知,我们将立刻从网站上删除,并向所有持版权者致最深歉意,谢谢。