愚愚币: 128783 YYB
在线充值
贡献值: 0 点
在线时间: 6104(小时)
注册时间: 2008-04-13
最后登录: 2023-05-25
楼主  发表于: 2012-06-09 01:03

Autumn

It was the golden season.I could see the yellow leaves floating on the cool wind.In such a season,I liked walking alone in ehe leaves,listening to the sound of them.

Autumn is a harvest season and life id uninteresting.The free days always get me down.But one day,the sound of a violin flowed into my ears like a stream flowing in the mountains.I was so suprised that I jumped to see what it was.A young girl,standing in the wind,was last in playing her violin.I had never seen her before.The music was so attractive that I listened quietly.Lest in the music,I didn't realize that I had been standing there for so long but my existence did not seem to disturb her.

Leaves were still falling.Every day she played the violin in the corner of the building when I went downstairs to watch her performance.I was the only audience.The autunm seemed no longer lonely and life became interesting.Though we didn't know each other,I thought we were already good friends.I believes she also like me.

Autumn was nearly over.One day,when I was listening devotesly,the sound suddenly stopped.To my astonishment,the girl came over to me.

"You must like violin,"she said.

"Yes.And you play very well.Why did you stop?"I asked.

Suddenly, a sad expression appeared on her face and I could feel something unusual."I came here to see my grandmother.But mow I must leave.I once played very badly.It was your listening every day that encourage me."she said."In face,it was your playing that give me a meaningful autumn."I answered."Let eu be friends."The girl iled and I iled.

I never heard the play agin in my life.I no longer went downstairs to listen like before.Only thick leaves were left behind.But I will always remember the fine figure of the girl.She is like adream;so short,so bright,like a shooting star giving off so much light that it makes the autumn beautiful.

There are many kinds of friends.Some are always with you, but don't understand you.Some say only a few words to you,but are chose to you.Many people will step in yur life,but only true friends leave footprints.

I shall always recall the autumn and the girl with the violin.She will always bring back the friendship between us.I know she will slways be my best friend.
本帖最近评分记录:
  • 愚愚币:+3(hkmind) thanks for sharing.
  • 认真做学术
    分享:

愚愚学园属于纯学术、非经营性专业网站,无任何商业性质,大家出于学习和科研目的进行交流讨论。

如有涉侵犯著作权人的版权等信息,请及时来信告知,我们将立刻从网站上删除,并向所有持版权者致最深歉意,谢谢。