愚愚币: 128783 YYB
在线充值
贡献值: 0 点
在线时间: 6104(小时)
注册时间: 2008-04-13
最后登录: 2023-05-25
楼主  发表于: 2012-07-18 08:19

you are special

a well-know speaker started on his seminar by holding up a $20 bill in the room of 200.
  He asked,who would like this $20 bill.Hands started going up.He said,I'm going to give this $20 to one of you,but first,let me do this.He proceeded to crumple the $20 note up.
  He then asked,who still wants it? Still the hands were up in the air. Well,he replied,what if I do this? He dropped it on the ground,and started to ground into the floor with his shoe.He picked it up,now,crumpled and dirty.
  Now,who still wants it?Still the hands went into the air.
  My friends,you have all learned a very valuable lesson,no matter what I did to the money,you still want it.Because it did not decrease in value.It was still worth $20.
  Many times in our lives,we are dropped,crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make,and circumstances that come away. We feel as though we are worthless.But no matter what happened,or what will happen,you will never lose your value.Dirty or clean,crumpled or finally creased,you are still priceless to those who love you.The worst of your lives comes not in what we do ,or who we know,but by who we are.You are special.Don't ever forget it.
本帖最近评分记录:
  • 愚愚币:+5(hkmind) 谢谢分享
  • 认真做学术
    分享:

愚愚学园属于纯学术、非经营性专业网站,无任何商业性质,大家出于学习和科研目的进行交流讨论。

如有涉侵犯著作权人的版权等信息,请及时来信告知,我们将立刻从网站上删除,并向所有持版权者致最深歉意,谢谢。